- January 4, 2022 2:00pm -3:00pm Location: Zoom
- January 5, 2022 3:00pm - 4:00pm Location: Zoom
- January 11, 2022 12:30-1:30 pm ET Location: Zoom (see description for registration link)
- You may have noticed something different when you opened newyork6.org - a refreshed look for the New York Six website. Designed by GORGES Web Design in Ithaca, NY, the revamped site has a more modern feel and easier navigation to…
- Several programs and opportunities for New York Six faculty members are highlighted in the December 2021 issue of the NY6 Newsletter. Learn more here.
- The Central New York Humanities Corridor has announced a new Director-led Corridor Initiative: Annual Fall Writing Retreat, October 7-9, 2022 Connect with scholars from across the Corridor, learn how to make your writing more sustainable and fulfilling, and make meaningful…
The New York Six cultivates rich intellectual communities for faculty while retaining the unique identities of the individual member institutions. Among the opportunities the Consortium offers are faculty development programs, a leadership development retreat for department chairs, and multi-campus collaborations in pedagogy and scholarship.
Connecting colleagues across the member campuses is a critical value of the New York Six. Through a broad range of communities of practice, staff members share best practices, participate in joint professional development programs, identify opportunities for collaboration, and build their professional networks.
New York Six students benefit from a number of co-curricular collaborations that seek to enhance their experiences, including the NY6 Off-Campus Study exchange agreement, the New York Six Undergraduate Student Research Conference, the NY6 Model African Union regional simulation conference, and the International Student Summit.