- July 12, 2022 2:00pm - 3:00pm Location: Zoom
- July 15, 2022 9:00am - 10:00am Location: Zoom
- August 19, 2022 9:30 - 10:30 am Location: Zoom
- St. Lawrence University will host the 2022 New York Six International Student Summit October 28-29, 2022. This annual event is an opportunity for international students and advisors from across the consortium to expand their peer networks, learn from each other,…
- Colgate University will host the 10th New York Six Liberal Arts Consortium Undergraduate Research Conference on Saturday, November 5, 2022. This is an opportunity for undergraduate students across the consortium to present their research through poster and oral presentations and…
- The New York Six Liberal Arts Consortium has been awarded a $1.5 million grant by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation to create the NY6 Mellon Academic Leadership Fellows Program, a three-year program to provide an intensive leadership experience for faculty…
The New York Six cultivates rich intellectual communities for faculty while retaining the unique identities of the individual member institutions. Among the opportunities the Consortium offers are faculty development programs, a leadership development retreat for department chairs, and multi-campus collaborations in pedagogy and scholarship.
Connecting colleagues across the member campuses is a critical value of the New York Six. Through a broad range of communities of practice, staff members share best practices, participate in joint professional development programs, identify opportunities for collaboration, and build their professional networks.
New York Six students benefit from a number of co-curricular collaborations that seek to enhance their experiences, including the NY6 Off-Campus Study exchange agreement, the New York Six Undergraduate Student Research Conference, the NY6 Model African Union regional simulation conference, and the International Student Summit.