Board of Directors: Presidents of member institutions. Responsible for overall direction of consortium, approval of initiatives, and approval of the annual budget.
- Brian Casey, Colgate University
- David Wippman, Hamilton College
- Mark Gearan, Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- William Fox, St. Lawrence University
- Philip Glotzbach, Skidmore College
- Stephen Ainlay, Union College
Staff: Responsible for facilitating consortium initiatives and day-to-day operations.
- Amy Cronin, Executive Director
- Nell Bartkowiak, Project Manager
- Kelly Walton, Assistant (part-time)
Provosts Council: Chief academic officers of the member institutions. Responsible for review of existing and proposed academic initiatives. Recommends approval of programs to the Board of Directors.
- Constance Harsh, Colgate University
- Margaret Gentry, Hamilton College
- Titilayo Ufomata, Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Karl Schonberg, St. Lawrence University
- Beau Breslin, Skidmore College
- Strom Thacker, Union College
Finance Council: Chief financial officers of the member institutions. Responsible for oversight of operational initiatives. Reviews and recommends annual consortium budget to the Board of Directors.
- Joseph Hope, Colgate University
- Karen Leach, Hamilton College
- Carolee White, Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Joseph Manory, St. Lawrence University
- Michael West, Skidmore College
- Diane Blake, Union College
Working Groups: Develop proposals for new programs; assist in implementation of existing programs. Also address issues and share best practices in common operational/administrative areas (e.g., diversity, student affairs, communications).