Educational Technology Intern Project
The NY Six Education Technology directors have developed a prototype for an ed. tech. intern program for students on the New York Six campuses which will provide practical, hands-on, educational technology experiences in an IT environment at our liberal arts institutions. The primary goals of the internship are to:
- Implement an internship model within an educational technology / IT services organization at a NY6 institution.
- Offer practical, skill-based experiences in educational and information technology.
- Provide foundational knowledge regarding the integration of technology with teaching and learning.
- Assist students in communicating their transferrable skills, grounded in a liberal arts tradition, as they enter the marketplace.
- Provide a credible portfolio and references endorsed by the New York 6 Liberal Arts Consortium.